Applications for student rental houses for 2017/2018 are now open. Please be aware that demand is high and we encourage you to read the guidelines carefully and return your application to us promptly. We have focused on keeping the application process simple and straight-forward to help you on your search and an outline of our new guidelines can be found below:
- Appoint a lead tenant: This will will be the main source of communication with the Inchdairnie team, so choose your chattiest and most well mannered flatmate. Please ensure their email address is clearly identified.
- Outline the size of property you are looking for: Note any additional cost and location requirements.
- Compile a set of tenant information including: The name, year of study and previous rental and employment experience of each member of the group.
If we can find accommodation to fit your bill, we will send out a list of suitable properties with full details of how to arrange a viewing.
If you’ve viewed a property of interest then it’s time to contact the team at Inchdairnie and arrange an interview:
- Please download an application form for each member of your group from our website.
- Bring the competed application form and 2 references (1 residential / 1 academic or personal) to the interview.
- Impress us with your incredible manners and wonderful references as we are only able to consider each group for one property and can only interview a maximum of three groups for each available house.
If you are successful the property of choice will be held for you and a time arranged for you to:
- Sign the lease for your new property
- Pay a holding deposit to secure your new home!
Please send all applications to | email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you in January!